Static Masks - Permanent Vacation on Ltd. Edition Vinyl!
This is also the first vinyl release for SDR!
• 180 Gram Color Vinyl
• First 100 Include Ltd. Edition Postcard Set
• Pressed & Assembled by Static Masks
• Includes Free Stickers + Buttons
• Shipped in a Whiplash Mailer
• Digital Download Included
• 3 Color Variants Available
C O L O R S
• Static Smoke (SDR / Online Exclusive)
Blue | Teal | Green w/ White Smoke
The rarest variant only available here and on Bandcamp.
Qty | 50
• Static Marble (Band Exclusive)
One of a kind marbled color vinyl. No record is the same.
* These are some of the wildest color combinations hand mixed and hand picked by the band.
Available at Static Masks / SDR shows.
Only a handful available online.
Qty | 75
• Static Surprise
One of a kind color vinyl. No record is the same.
* These come in an assortment of colors hand mixed and hand picked by the band.
Qty | 100
* If you fancy a particular color, please list some of your favorites in the order notes. We can't guarantee it, but we'll try to send you one that features a color you like.
Static Masks ~ Permanent Vacation
Recorded by James Whitten & Nick Pope
At Hightower Recording | New Orleans, LA
Mixed by James Whitten
Mastered by Carl Saff
Album Art & Layout by Patrick Bailey
Static Masks | Patrick Bailey, Ben Belou, Eric Dauzat & Robert Landry
Released July 12, 2019
Static Masks return with their sophomore release, Permanent Vacation. Their first release showcased a forward thinking perspective on pop-song structure within an experimental rock frame, and Permanent Vacation continues that narrative with a more focused collection of songs. The band flexes its technical muscle across eight tracks, pairing intricate transitions and rhythmic shifts with heavy riffs that charge these exhilarating songs. Their sound is fully realized with the assistance of engineers James Whitten and Nick Pope of HighTower Recording, who help document the band’s precision and depth. Permanent Vacation shows that Static Masks are not a math-rock band trying to be accessible, but rather a band untethered to rigid genre expectations.
Static Smoke | Ltd. Edition of 50
Static Marble | Ltd. Edition of 75
Static Surprise | Ltd. Edition of 100